The item is brand new without box.
UK 7.5 | EU 42
- The in-shoe experience of the Saucony Ride 10 was considered by a lot of runners to be smooth and form-fitting.
- People have commented that the underfoot experience given by this running shoe was responsive.
- A lot of purchasers stated that they were able to wear the Ride 10 for extended periods as it was comfortable to wear.
- This product didn’t need a break-in period, several users reported.
- Some heavyset runners were happy with the full-bodied midsole because its foam compound was able to support their weights and their gait transitions.
- The weight of the product was generally welcomed because it apparently didn’t hold the foot down or mar the natural speed of the run.